We hereby wish to inform you that at the Annual General Meeting of the shareholders of Vassiliko Cement Works Public Company Ltd held on 16 June 2016 the following resolutions were passed:
1. The Annual Report and Financial Statements of the Company for the year 2015, a copy of which is attached hereto, were approved.
2. The payment of a dividend for the year 2015 amounting to €5.754.876 corresponding to €0,08 per ordinary share was approved.
The dividend will be paid to the entitled shareholders of the Company that will be registered at the CSE registry as at 30 June 2016 (record date). The shares of the Company will be traded in the CSE without the right to the dividend (ex-dividend) as from 29 June 2016.
Investors that will purchase shares at the CSE by close of business on 28 June 2016 (Last Cum Date) will be entitled to the dividend. It is noted that shareholders entitled to the dividend will also be the holders of shares based on an off exchange transfer to be completed by the record date. Payment of the dividend will be made (effected) till the 26 July 2016.
3. The directors Messrs Antonios Antoniou, George Galatariotis, Costas Galatariotis, and Charalambos Panayiotou, who retired by rotation, were re-elected and Messrs Stefano Costa and Christophe Allouchery who were appointed by the Board of Directors on the 18 February 2016 and 21 April 2016 respectively were elected by the shareholders of the Company.
4. The Remunerations Report was approved.
5. It was resolved that the Directors’ remuneration for the year 2016 be fixed as follows: €25.000 for the Chairman, €22.000 for the Vice-Chairman and €20.000 for each of the members of the Board of Directors and €300 attendance fee for the meetings of the Board of Directors and its Committees.
6. Messrs KPMG Limited were re-appointed as the Company’s auditors and the Board of Directors was authorised to determine their remuneration for 2016 at a later stage.